KneeCaps by ROCKTAPE
KneeCaps by ROCKTAPE have been designed to provide compression and warmth around the knees. This can provide a sense of stability for the knee and potentially improve VMO function to improve patella tracking. Unlike other supports, Knee Caps are designed to be “extra tall”, covering more of the VMO to potentially improve the muscle’s function.
- Heat sealed seams for better contouring
- Added height for VMO support
- Available in 5mm or 7mm neoprene thickness
- Sold as a pair (two Knee Caps per package)
- As worn by Rich Froning and Jason Khalipa in Berlin at the recent USA vs World CrossFit event.
– Measure the circumference of your leg around the centre of your patella (knee cap).
- extra small 25cm -29cm
- small 30cm – 33cm
- medium 34cm – 37cm
- large 38cm – 41cm
- extra large 42cm – 46cm
Thicknesses – Available in 5mm and 7mm, with additional stability and support provided by the thicker products.
Colours – Red and grey combination, or a manifesto pattern (a mix of motivational sayings as seen on the back of our Rocktape), or our new pink camo pattern.
**Please hand wash and air dry only.
* The vastus medialis muscle is one of the four quadriceps muscles. It is located on the inner part of the front of the thigh. The lowest part of the vastus medialis, called the vastus medialis oblique (VMO), achieves its maximum contraction during full extension. The VMO helps to stabilise the patella and to allow it to track properly.
There are no reviews yet.